Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Things About Me....

Q) Where do you come from?

A) I was born and raised in Lexington, KY

Q) What are your experiences with writing?

A) My experience with writing has only been in english courses, either in highschool, and now in college. I've never been a big fan of wirting, but I have always done well.

Q) What are your beliefs?

A) I am a big believer in God. My religion is very important to me, and I am very passionate about it, but I do not force it on anyone else.

Q) Why are you in college?

A) I am in college because I want to do something with my life, and also it's safe to say that my parents would cut me off if I didn't attend school, :)

Q) What culture are you into?

A) I can not really say what I am into. I am not into one particular culture. I will try anything once, or listen to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment